INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND CUT COSTS
Laboratories are under constant pressure to increase productivity while simultaneously cutting costs. These challenges are further complicated by the limited room for error in the performance of instrumentation and equipment which must be in top operating condition. So while laboratories are notoriously expensive to run, equipment service contracts typically take up a major portion of operations budgets.
CSA offers custom asset management service programs to laboratories that ensure both science and business objectives are achieved. Our programs incorporate proven processes that manage the many factors affecting your operation, including: reliability, cost, uptime, GxP compliance, data quality and security. This approach goes beyond the typical service metrics to truly optimize an asset support program at any scale – from just a few assets to an entire enterprise.
A CSA ASSET MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CAN SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCE COSTS AND IMPROVE RELIABILITY THROUGH:
- One call support and rapid service response. Simply report a problem by phone, dedicated email, or our software portal and our team will takes it from there almost immediately.
- Expert onsite service engineer teams augmented by our trained nationwide service workforce.
- Consolidated vendor service contracts and standardized OEM services.
- Next generation asset data management. Our service and asset management software system manages workflows and maintains all of your asset data and service records.
- A dedicated client software portal for accessing all service and asset data.
- Internally developed procedures and training that conform to GxP requirements to ensure consistent regulatory compliance.
- Improved productivity and uptime for your equipment and less time required of your scientists means more lab productivity.
- Optimized capital asset expenditures. Learn more about which assets are under-utilized or expensive to maintain in order to drive procurement planning.
We offer support for many instrument / equipment manufacturers and models. Our service programs are supported by robust quality and training systems operated by internal technical support teams. Our extensive network of Field Service Engineers allows us to provide flexible and comprehensive support in all major North American markets.