PARTNERED EQUIPMENT SERVICE SOLUTIONS
Flexible full or supplemental factory-authorized service programs.
Customers want more than good products, they want solutions. In today’s competitive environment, scientific and medical instrument manufacturers differentiate themselves by offering robust field services that enhance customer satisfaction. CSA helps companies manage the high cost of field services while simultaneously enhancing customer satisfaction. We offer both full or supplemental factory-authorized service programs throughout North America that ensure your products perform optimally with minimal downtime.
CSA’s service model is both affordable and scalable. We maintain robust, best in class systems to manage calls, assets, training, quality, service data, inventories and reporting that give you total control of the customer experience. This not only improves customer satisfaction, but significantly enhances service revenue growth as well.
FEATURES OF OUR USER-CENTRIC SERVICE PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- A technical field service workforce distributed throughout North America including the 30 largest markets in the US.
- Comprehensive recruiting and ongoing training processes that ensure our field service teams have the necessary skills for each supported product.
- Cloud-based service and asset management system that provides access to service records, reports and work status at all times.
- Supply chain management for part ordering, inventory, tracking and disposition (as needed).
- 4 time zone call center with dedicated communication nodes for receiving service calls and scheduling jobs.
- Extensive knowledge base and training and supporting materials for service teams.
- Level 1 and 2 technical support for escalations.
- SLA monitoring and reporting.
- Customer satisfaction survey reporting.
- Service cost and failure rate analysis reporting.
- Scalable service model designed for flexibility.