THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN QUALITY & COST
Our integrated manufacturing model combines the low cost advantages of offshore manufacturing with the quality control advantages of domestic manufacturing. We’ve applied a common sense approach to determine where certain manufacturing functions should be located. These functions include manufacturing, staging, packaging and secure storage. We’ve created continuous improvement communication loop with each of our partners to ensure that the finished products are consistently reliable. The end result is on-time delivery of high quality kiosks at an extremely competitive price.
Staging plays a key role in ensuring a smooth self-service deployment. We’ve developed a strategic staging process combined with a quality assurance program that comprehensively tests every self-service product before it leaves our facility. Our focus on quality means that every product will be dependable which maximizes the likelihood of a successful deployment, while minimizing delays or distractions to the customer that could occur when managing a large deployment.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE DURING THE STAGING PROCESS:
- Inventory and reconcile inventory and shipments
- Install hardware and networking components
- Install operating system and applications software
- Update all current software, firmware and patches
- Install and configure wireless connectivity
- Perform diagnostic testing and operation verification
- Burn-in kiosks to minimize implementation failures
- Prepare, package and manage multi-site, complex deployments