SECURE STORAGE & EFFICIENT DISTRIBUTION FOR YOUR SELF-SERVICE KIOSKS
There are several factors that can affect the timing associated with a self-service multi-site deployment. These factors include site locations, site readiness and resource availability. Effective deployments require a coordinated plan to insure that each product arrives at the right place and at the right time. We provide a safe and secure storage location for your products until each site location is ready for the product to be installed.
CSA has two storage and distribution facilities that provide over 75,000 square feet of secure warehousing. One facility is located in Salt Lake City, UT and serves as our western US distribution hub and the other is located in Winchester, TN and serves as our eastern US distribution hub. The strategic locations of the facilities enables us to minimize the cost associated with nationwide deployments. Our facilities provide for a safe, dry and secure environment for your products until they’re deployed.
- 75,000+ square foot modern-day facilities
- Climate controlled facility
- Inventory Management System for product inventory and tracking
- Receipt and stocking of all required components prior to assembly
- Packaging (metal/plastic banding, stretch/bubble wrap)
- Secure wood crating with proper packing lists, bills of lading and shipping labels
- Shipping via our own trucks or one of our carrier partners